Sponsoring or arranging events for clients and prospects is a key activity across financial services firms. However, usually there is not enough focus on leveraging these key events to develop content that can be used more broadly post a conference or roadshow to create more opportunities for client and prospect engagement.
MIRABAUD’S BICENTENARY EVENT IN LONDON
- We filmed a number of portfolio managers during the event and distributed the content ‘live’ through social media. This required lots of up-front planning with the portfolio managers and compliance, so everything was ready on the day. Once a portfolio manager was filmed, the footage was immediately edited and pushed out through social channels a short time afterwards.
- We partnered with the marketing team at Mirabaud Asset Management in developing a written summary of the plenary and boardroom sessions, which was then distributed to clients and prospects post the event.
- View the videos here – https://vimeo.com/showcase/6579492
Mirabaud’s Conference Showreel
PLSA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
We worked with the UK pensions team of CACEIS (Formally KAS BANK) in producing a series of videos on their stand at the PLSA’s Annual Conference. The videos focused on key themes, such as cost transparency, ESG and governance, which aligned with the theme of the conference, Building World Class Systems.
- We filmed and edited the videos ‘live’ at the event, and each video was distributed through social channels shortly after filming. The purpose was to raise visibility for CACEIS at the event and drive delegates to the stand (by distributing the videos through the PLSA event hashtag.
- The content was then utilised post the conference and shared more broadly with DB and DC schemes, trustees and consultants through email.
- View the videos here – https://vimeo.com/showcase/6386087